Wednesday

Great Design: Normann Copenhagen Tablo

No comments:
 


Friday I'm off to Copenhagen for the weekend for the Photography and Styling Masterclass by the lovely Wendy from Beeldsteil (I showed you her home here) and Tina & Jack Fussel from TravelingMama. As I'm currently in the last weeks of finishing up my University degree (History) it is very likely that I'll be spending my hours in my hotel room with endless amounts of British Medical Journals from 1917 though.. :)

One of the absolute highlights of my last visit to Copenhagen in january was - without any doubt - our visit to the Normann Copenhagen Flagship store! This enormous store, that is situated in a building that used to be an old cinema, is almost like a a museum. It's perfectly lit and all the Normann Copenhagen products are showcased in a deserving way. There is also an outlet in the basement - with items that are still sold full-price in many European stores :) Today I'll show you one of my favourite items from their collection, the timeless Tablo side table! It was designed by Nicholai Wiig Hansen, a designer that I really admire, and it's a perfect example of Scandinavian minimalism I think :)

Jennifer from A Merry Mishap - my favourite blogger home - used to show this beautiful table in her home (photo 1 + 5), just like Tina Fussel (who teaches my class saturday), as you can see in photo 2!

Scroll down to see more photos and to find out how to get this table with a great discount! :)

Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff