Saturday

My home in Stek Magazine

No comments:
 


I am very honoured to announce that my home has been featured in Stek Magazine this month! A very cool team came to photograph and style my house and to conduct an interview and I am very proud of the results! I'll share the photographic evidence below, if you'd like to read the (Dutch) interview, make sure to head over to Stek Magazine or download their app for iPhone and iPad :-) Hope you'll like the photos as much as I do! It looks incredibly spacious considering the mere 40m2 that the apartment actually covers! I just came back from my honeymoon to realize that I basically live in a large hotelroom :-) Great weekend everyone!








 


Photo sources: Stek Magazine


BewarenBewaren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff